• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel madness continues... The New Scorpion

8 posts in this topic

The "New" Scorpion. Set to appear in the mostly ignored Amazing Fantasy:

scorpion-finish.jpg

“The (new) Scorpion has no previous ties to any existing Marvel character… that we know of… yet. She’ll make her debut in Amazing Fantasy #7 and is scheduled to continue until #12 with an edge-of-your-seat story arc that gets to the bottom of this character’s mysterious past (most of it).

“[This] Scorpion is new from the ground up. You can’t get much different from the original Scorpion than this. And just so folks know, Mac Gargan still exists. He hasn’t been erased from Marvel continuity.”

http://newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25272

Since Scorpion is heavily featured in Millar's Marvel Knights Spider-Man and seems to know every dirty little secret (and has merged with the Venom symbiote to boot) my guess is he's going to die in MK Spider-Man 11 or 12 to make room for this new version.

Since Scorpion is heavily featured in Millar's Marvel Knights Spider-Man and seems to know every dirty little secret (and has merged with the Venom symbiote to boot) my guess is he's going to die in MK Spider-Man 11 or 12 to make room for this new version.

Thats a possibibility since every one who wore venom has died!

Or else he become totally venom and ditches the scorpion ID

I think that in the end, Spidey will end up with the symbiote once again wink.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

I think that in the end, Spidey will end up with the symbiote once again wink.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

But since he is part spider his spider side will kill the venom side! yay.gif

Or his clone... 893whatthe.gif

That would be the "ultimate" Venom in my eyes. Peter would have the perfect villain if Ben Reilly decided to merge with the symbiote... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hell, maybe MJ would get over her Venom phobia... 893whatthe.gif

Jim

Or his clone... 893whatthe.gif

That would be the "ultimate" Venom in my eyes. Peter would have the perfect villain if Ben Reilly decided to merge with the symbiote... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hell, maybe MJ would get over her Venom phobia... 893whatthe.gif

Jim

Or how about Gabriel Stacy-Osborn? I know 98% of people here hated Sins Past, but what if he became Venom XVII rather than Green Goblin XXXII? 27_laughing.gif