• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grading 1 posted by steve_celtics123456

5 posts in this topic

last raw comic ill be buying , cgc for everything now

okay so i received this book from comicconnect today , i paid 40 something for it and flipped through it to check for missing pages , coupons etc and the centerfold fell out.... pretty pissed they didn't ;t bother stating 'cover detached' what do you guys suggest i do ? also , a small piece barely hanging in there on staple too , to make matters worse

16167.jpg

See more journals by steve_celtics123456

How many different posts are you going to make where you complain about the same problem on the same comic from the same dealer? You are clogging up the journal forum with multiple threads. Of course, you're not the only one...but we get your point.

The best thing to do is contact the seller and let them know what happened. You should give them a chance to make it right before putting them on blast.

If you have questions about the board or the forums...or questions about how to post multiple pictures in the same thread...please check out our guide for people new to the board.

CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION

You are right. I would be concerned and you have every right to be.

I love ECs by the way. :)

Contact them on Monday and present them with the facts. Give them the opportunity to make it right. Let us know what happens. (thumbs u