• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone else excited for avatar the last airbender?

8 posts in this topic

I just check my emails and found this...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=57363&utm_campaign=exclusive-yang-guides-avatar-the-last-airbender-through-smoke-an&utm_medium=email&utm_source=breaking_bulletin

I can't wait to see more of zuko's story after he became firelord and the war was over :)

any avatar fans here?

Thanks for the heads up, Gabriel! (thumbs u

I agree my favorites charcter is are zuko :) what about yours?

I find Zuko interesting too. But for me, there was never any question - Favorite Character: the one and only - Avatar himself.

I find Zuko interesting too. But for me, there was never any question - Favorite Character: the one and only - Avatar himself.

haha nice I love when he become badass in the avatar state :)

haha nice I love when he become badass in the avatar state :)

may we all be blessed with the honor of experiencing an avatar state

Didn't know they were going to make a new series. Used to watch this show with my kids, and it was a great show. Like how they kinda formed their own super hero team in the end.

yeah I think it's great that their going to show more about the characters before the 70 year time skip especially for me since I want to see how he was the best firelord ever and who his wife is