• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can you search the census for SS by signer?

54 posts in this topic

Frazetta did a signing in 2009 with Chainnball. My recollection is that was around 40 books. NYComics did one later. No idea how big that one was. My impression of the market is that there are less than 100 Yellow label Frazettas. Funds were very tight for me at the time, or I would have done as many as BK would have let me do. I am very lucky to have the one I have. lol

Didn't Sean and Chris do a second Frazetta signing?

I know buried in these board there is the answer on the number of Frazettas.

That very well may be true. I need a break and will do some sleuthing and (hopefully) some thread bumping.

Also, I did a fair amount of digging, and there was not a lot of intel on NYCs Frazetta signings. They would have to chime in. While I was searching that time frame, I found the threads on the Crumb, BWS and announced but shut down Marie Severin signings!

I also found the 2009 Siggy Awards. Seems like a lifetime ago! lol

Basically, a lot. I haven't seen one sell for eons. But even the moderns were 300-500, and that was when they were just done.

Yeah. Someone had been trying to sell one on ebay for a few months now. No one seems to be biting. Price has gone from $2,899 to $1,999 to $1,549 with no luck.

Its a Vamp #1 7.0.

Basically, a lot. I haven't seen one sell for eons. But even the moderns were 300-500, and that was when they were just done.

Yeah. Someone had been trying to sell one on ebay for a few months now. No one seems to be biting. Price has gone from $2,899 to $1,999 to $1,549 with no luck.

Its a Vamp #1 7.0.

I have a Vamp 6.5 from the Frazetta/NYComics signing. Thats got to be worth $5k+

(: