• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taschen books on comics

13 posts in this topic

I just got my New Taschen catalog in the mail and it has two new books, either out now or coming out......one being 2 volumes of winsor mccays little nemo, and the other is 75 years of marvel comics (a nice write up by roy Thomas as well) both are listed at 200.00. Taschen books are always extremely well done, I look forward to seeing them!

Stan Lee and Roy Thomas are autographing them in Los Angeles, the book I think retails for $200.

http://www.conventionscene.com/2014/11/28/ca-75-years-marvel-comics-signing/

Stan Lee and Roy Thomas will sign copies of 75 Years of Marvel at Taschen Books in Beverly Hills on December 5, 2014 from 6:00 till 7:00 PM.

Pre-order is encouraged to guarantee your signed copy.

First-come, first served, with limited availability.

A Hulk-sized tome spanning eight decades of the heroic rise of Marvel as it magically mutated from 1939’s four-color upstart to a 1960s pop-culture dynamo to current Hollywood heavy hitter. With essays by comics historian Roy Thomas and a huge fold-out timeline that chronicles the entire Marvel history.

The XL-format book includes:

- More than 700 pages of near 2,000 images including vintage comic books, one-of-a-kind original art, behind-the-scenes photographs and film stills, as well as rare toys and collectibles

- A four-foot accordion-fold timeline

- Biographies of more than 300 artists, writers, editors, and famous fans who helped shape Marvel’s history

RSVP to (310) 274-4300 or store-beverly@taschen.com to reserve.

Taschen Books

354 N Beverly Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210

(310) 274-4300

Read more at http://www.conventionscene.com/2014/11/28/ca-75-years-marvel-comics-signing/#SCl3WHg97X4J5PBi.99

Got the Taschen Marvel 75 years book in today... first impression is that it's a little smaller than the DC one they did.

I made a movie on the DC one, I'll maybe do one on the Marvel book as well, but don't know if I'll find the time this weekend.

Got the Taschen Marvel 75 years book in today... first impression is that it's a little smaller than the DC one they did.

I made a movie on the DC one, I'll maybe do one on the Marvel book as well, but don't know if I'll find the time this weekend.

:wishluck: