• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Active Comics

31 posts in this topic

Leave it to Jon to not only have examples of Canadian titles - but ones with covers that are far cooler than average thumbsup2.gif

Jon, do you have any of the Canadian reprints of Atlas titles under a different name? - I remember seeing one with the Human Torch on the cover (taken from a splash I think), but a title that was never used in the states.

Leave it to Jon to not only have examples of Canadian titles - but ones with covers that are far cooler than average thumbsup2.gif

Jon, do you have any of the Canadian reprints of Atlas titles under a different name? - I remember seeing one with the Human Torch on the cover (taken from a splash I think), but a title that was never used in the states.

no i do not....have a canadian issue or two of Super Mystery and Venus back during the export paper wars.....

Hi:

My name is Stephen Lipson and I am a collector of Canadian Comics and am a respected member of the Ebay Community. I live in Toronto

I would like to purchase your Canadian Comics.

I am Paypal Verified as well!!

To learn more about me please click the below URL:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/eccomiccollector/

I look forward to your reply at your soonest convenience. Please feel free to contact me directly Toll Free at my office at 1 800 263 5916 Ext 4308 or at my residence in the evenings at 905 874 0402

I look very forward to your reply to this message so that we can hopefully work somthing out.

Sincerely,

Stephen Lipson

I have a few early 50's Bell Features books that were Atlas reprints...if you like, I could scan and post them...

Hi Jon:

I cannot oper your scans of the Canadian Whites on my computer as the program you are using is not compatable with my system

Looking for scans of the Wow and Lucky Comics and Triumph # 25 as well

Best,

Stephen