• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD... Marvel Family 1 1st Black Adam GD- to GD Complete looker

8 posts in this topic

:takeit: in the thread takes the book hands down unless I post it's sold or withdrawn from sale

PayPal, checks money orders all OK

Price excludes shipping which is $10 in CONUS. Insurance is included.

Canada & UK should be fine but pays exact shipping. If you are anywhere else please PM me.

A CGC 3.0 got up to $1426 (50 bids, reserve not met) on eBay; an incomplete copy with split cover and 10 interior pages sold for $200.

This copy was sold to me as GD but I'll say 1.8 to be safe. Spine is split half way at bottom but cover otherwise attached. First few pages also split at bottom of spine. I counted the pages recently and it is all complete. Centerfold attached. 'S' written on cover in pencil. Small pc out bc. Nice presentation.

My online store | My board kudos

This is a book I somehow would have liked before this nonsensical movie hype… but was already too costly for my budget (at least too costly compared to what I was willing to spend on it) – now it is definitely out of the question…

But I do love the Marvel Family… many issues above #70 are the finest of the finest…

Great book, good luck! (thumbs u