• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold/closed Strange Tales #110 CGC 6.0 OW/W pages

2 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in thread will win. This means if we are wheeling and dealing by PM and we have agreed on a price then you go to post :takeit: and you have been beat out by another :takeit: you lose out on comic.

If you are international and want comic expect to pay for shipping necessary for me to ship to you that will include full insurance, tracking and a signature. Probably $30 or so.

Payment to be made within 48 hours unless we make other arrangements. US checks OK but need time to clear. Paypal accepted.

Free domestic insured shipping by FedEx ground with signature required. If you need USPS then add $25 for insured Priority mail.

For you guys and gals that don't know me I sell on eBay as LHcomics

Thanks for looking.

Leroy

Strange Tales #110 CGC 6.0 $2600

Small 1/4" crack on side of case at top right and bottom left. Not very noticeable looking straight at comic and are really minor when you look at them from sides.

CC just sold a 6.0 this week with CR/OW for $2700.

ST110b_zps153eae48.jpg

ST110bc_zps2cf36e93.jpg

20141206_0806521_zps5c0b1598.jpg

20141206_0807071_zpsed7a853b.jpg