• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

After carefully looking over the whole list....

:takeit:

All of it!

Except for the tie. Who the heck gives away a tie? Killjoy!

I was just looking at that tie and thinking what a cool gift. I know a few people who might actually wear that without moaning;)

We have reached our deadline!!

Sckao should have the form prepared and post the link and instructions in a couple days.

Thanks again for everyone's generosity!!!

:applause: Thanks, you two, for your hard work. :applause:

Hey girls and boys,

The list is updated and I'm not waiting on anyone else who has pledged to donate. Unless someone wants to join the raffle, in which they have until noon, the list would be complete.

Sckao will create a form with the raffle donations from 1 - 128, for example. Sckao will post a link to that form, which everyone must fill out. Some people rank their top twenty choices, or fifty choices, or they rank every prize.

When it is your turn to select, after names have been drawn by our new holiday helpers, your remaining choice will be automatically selected. If all of your ranked prizes have already been selected you will automatically be given the lowest numbered remaining prize. If you did not submit a form you will have five minutes to select your choice live. After the five minutes has passed you will automatically be given the lowest number prize available.

Sckao will have particular instructions on filling out the form or making changes once he creates the form and posts the link.

Tis the season and thank you again for all the generous donations!!!!!

GG

Thank you for clarifying the rules. I was going from memory last night when people were asking, and I don't think I got everything quite right!

I will have the final list for you soon, GG!

-slym

Sckao should have the form prepared and post the link and instructions in a couple days.

Actually, it'll probably be up before Noon Pacific Time... I happen to have a small window of time right now. (thumbs u

Actually, it'll probably be up before Noon Pacific Time... I happen to have a small window of time right now. (thumbs u

That's even more sweet!!

:banana:

And thanks to Slym and Hokie and everyone else behind the scenes that make this the hilight of the year. :grin:

Thanks Hado, but this is all GG, Elf, and Slym. I haven't did anything. I am just going to be there as a relief pitcher if anyone needs anything. Slym says he is peeing in a Gatoraid bottle and wearing Depends so he should be good. lol

Really hard to rank these things...people were crazy generous! Can't wait to experience this! Thanks to all for your hard work to this point and in advance for what seems like a monumental undertaking!

(Was that sufficient? I was told a little bit of kissing up normally bumps you up 10-15 spots on the list. Just let me know. I can add some "verys" and CAPS and whatnot and really sell that if need be...)

Seriously...thanks all, can't wait!

THE RANKING FORM IS DONE!

If you'd like to test it in the next 15 minutes or so, please drop me a PM and I'll send you the link.

You can always update your choices later by filling in a new form. We will go by the DATE SUBMITTED.

And thanks to Slym and Hokie and everyone else behind the scenes that make this the hilight of the year. :grin:

Thanks Hado, but this is all GG, Elf, and Slym. I haven't did anything. I am just going to be there as a relief pitcher if anyone needs anything. Slym says he is peeing in a Gatoraid bottle and wearing Depends so he should be good. lol

I didn't "say" I was wearing Depends...

meh :lol: ;)

-slym