• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

And thanks to Slym and Hokie and everyone else behind the scenes that make this the hilight of the year. :grin:

Thanks Hado, but this is all GG, Elf, and Slym. I haven't did anything. I am just going to be there as a relief pitcher if anyone needs anything. Slym says he is peeing in a Gatoraid bottle and wearing Depends so he should be good. lol

I didn't "say" I was wearing Depends...

meh :lol: ;)

-slym

CGC Boardies: Slym, how do you plan to sit in front of your computer the whole time the raffle is going on.

Slym: Depends.

:acclaim:2014 OFFICIAL HOLIDAY RAFFLE RANKING FORM :acclaim:

Please go to the link provided and enter your RANKINGS. I suggest you open the RANKING FORM in one browser window and the RAFFLE PRIZE LIST THREAD in another window. (The Raffle Prizes are located at the beginning of this thread.) Don't forget to hit SUBMIT at the bottom of the form.

There are 128 RAFFLE PRIZES currently.

NOTE: You DO NOT NEED TO RANK all 128 entries although you can certainly do that if you are so inclined. Probably 30-40 is all you need. If you do not have any RANKINGS on file when your turn comes up though, we will give you FIVE MINUTES in real time to get your rankings in. This is why we ask for your email and phone number as we will contact you if your turn comes up and you have no more rankings on file.

Good luck everyone! May you finally get your hands on greggy's package. :wishluck:

RANKING FORM:

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=pNzphPiB4WKodlnDfrVzXQ

RAFFLE PRIZE THREAD:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8218721#Post8218721

And a CONGRATS to 00Comics for being the FIRST Official Board member to submit his Ranking Form! :applause:

Congrats to Chadwick and Dano for being the Second and Third... (thumbs u