• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

CLARIFICATION: Lot 35 is US Shipping Only.

Lot 35. Walking Dead Lot, collects issues 1-108: Compendium 1 (has an indent in back cover); Compendium 2 (has a tear on binding); tpb 17; tpb 18; BONUS - Preacher tpb 1. US shipping only (Donated by: red84)

DSCN0563_zpsd39ecd74.jpg

:wishluck:

Seriously Sharon... do you know how hard it was to find a Wonder Woman without the green tinged gold accents?!

Waitaminute.

I'm not quite sure if that came out right....

:eek:

Really? I've only seen these in one store and I bought what was left, lol.

Thanks to the sharp, eagle eyes of ThirdGreenHam, Lot 22 may be the same as Lot 108 :o ...

Lot 108 will probably be changing. Stay Tuned... :preach:

Both lots are OK. #108 is a different copy in higher grade. I added it when it looked like we would be short.

Thanks to the sharp, eagle eyes of ThirdGreenHam, Lot 22 may be the same as Lot 108 :o ...

Lot 108 will probably be changing. Stay Tuned... :preach:

Both lots are OK. #108 is a different copy in higher grade. I added it when it looked like we would be short.

Great. There's no grade associated with Lot 108. Do you want to say it is a higher grade copy than #22?

(thumbs u