• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Thanks to the sharp, eagle eyes of ThirdGreenHam, Lot 22 may be the same as Lot 108 :o ...

Lot 108 will probably be changing. Stay Tuned... :preach:

Both lots are OK. #108 is a different copy in higher grade. I added it when it looked like we would be short.

Great. There's no grade associated with Lot 108. Do you want to say it is a higher grade copy than #22?

(thumbs u

Yes. Its an easy VF.

Houston, we have a problem. What I submitted and what's in my email (receipt), are not the same list beginning with my second pick.

The email shows the entire 128 item list. Your pick is right at the END.

So your #1 which was greggy is correct. The #2 item is your #10.

Is that what you mean?

Houston, we have a problem. What I submitted and what's in my email (receipt), are not the same list beginning with my second pick.

Is that what you mean?

Oops. Yes, and thanks. lol

Is that what you mean?

time to ease off on the egg nog highradart :grin:

Is that what you mean?

time to ease off on the egg nog highradart :grin:

lol

I got mine in, even though I tried to rank mine after about the first five I couldn't decide so many great items. So I just started entering in numbers until I got to 70. lol I'm planning on doing it live anyway so it really won't matter. This looks like so much fun I can't wait it's almost like getting ready for the fantasy football draft. :applause:

If you are having trouble ranking them, I highly recommend copy and pasting them into a spreadsheet. Then you can easily move them around and compare instead of constantly scrolling up and down the page.

(thumbs u

And as Day 2 rolls in during the Holiday Raffle Selection Period, greggy maintains his commanding lead as the MOST PICKED RAFFLE PRIZE with 95% of all possible selections.

HIGHEST NUMBER OF PICKS: (with 95%)

Lot 1. Greggy's Mystery Box (Donated by: Greggy)

At 89%

99. Sckao Mystery Box - The Mystery is when it arrives and how often! \:D (Donated by: sckao)

Tied at 87%

Lot 42. Mystery Box (Donated by: Shadroch)

Lot 48. Spider-Woman #1 9.8 White Pages (Donated by: Hado)

Lot 122. Super Superman CGC 4-pack: Superman #80 CGC 4.0; Superman #82 CGC 5.0; Superman #90 CGC 4.5; Superman #97 CGC 4.0 (Donated by: thirdgreenham)

At 84%

Lot 72. Marvel Premiere #15 CGC 7.5 (Donated by: comicdonna)

At 81%

Lot 30. Holiday Mystery Boxes - Yep 1 person getting at least two boxes, more if they were good this year (Donated by: comicalgems)