• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

I'm Canadian and I see that I selected some that got the "US Only shipping" .

So if you don't mind, if I got one of those prizes, I offer to pay for shipping or simply gave a firend US address, hope this is ok? :)

If not well simply go to the next on my list!

Please be careful about making assumptions of what another board member would do. If they took the time to specify, US shipping only, they may have other reasons than cost not to want to ship internationally. It may be filling out additional forms, customs issues, not being able to track the package, the additional time or energy to file an international claim if there is a problem, etc.

If you are an international board member I would avoid selecting those donations that specify domestic shipping only. There are still the majority of prizes available.

Thanks

GG

:bump:

:acclaim:2014 OFFICIAL HOLIDAY RAFFLE RANKING FORM :acclaim:

Please go to the link provided and enter your RANKINGS. I suggest you open the RANKING FORM in one browser window and the RAFFLE PRIZE LIST THREAD in another window. (The Raffle Prizes are located at the beginning of this thread.) Don't forget to hit SUBMIT at the bottom of the form.

There are 128 RAFFLE PRIZES currently.

NOTE: You DO NOT NEED TO RANK all 128 entries although you can certainly do that if you are so inclined. Probably 30-40 is all you need. If you do not have any RANKINGS on file when your turn comes up though, we will give you FIVE MINUTES in real time to get your rankings in. This is why we ask for your email and phone number as we will contact you if your turn comes up and you have no more rankings on file.

Good luck everyone! May you finally get your hands on greggy's package. :wishluck:

RANKING FORM:

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=pNzphPiB4WKodlnDfrVzXQ

RAFFLE PRIZE THREAD:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8218721#Post8218721

-slym

mess! mess! mess!!!

I accidentally got #89's description mixed in with the description for #81...

For #89, it is only the S. Platt CGC SS book from AlexH! The Boys #1 CGC is only #81!

REPEAT - #89 is only the S.Platt CGC SS book! Just one book!!!

My bad, folks... I need to work on my proofreading skill, as I only noticed it when I was in the process of filling out my form.

:sorry:

-slym

I'm looking forward to this raffle very much. How is the order selected again?

Look 4 posts up.

*EDIT* My bad, that doesn't really answer your question - names will be put into a hat and drawn out individually by one of GG's helper elves. It's all random.

Also how many participants do we have? 128 prizes is awesome. Well done everybody!!!

120 participants. If it goes like last year, the extras will be given away to the last people picked, but don't take my word on that.

-slym

I'll ship my raffle prize to Canada if anyone gets desperate enough to choose it. Except for greggy, that chump gets nothin'! :sumo:
Don't worry, yours are the ones that I put near the bottom.

US shipping ones because they can go suck it and...

Mystery boxes because it's my turn to give away junk, not take more in.

So...don't worry, dorkus maximus

I'll ship my raffle prize to Canada if anyone gets desperate enough to choose it. Except for greggy, that chump gets nothin'! :sumo:
Don't worry, yours are the ones that I put near the bottom.

US shipping ones because they can go suck it and...

Mystery boxes because it's my turn to give away junk, not take more in.

So...don't worry, dorkus maximus

Well, your donation was my #2 pick, but looks like I have to go change that now...

:P :lol: :whee:

-slym

I'm looking forward to this raffle very much. How is the order selected again?

I remember GG mentioning Ellen can't do the drawing. :(

But he did post this a bit later:

There have been some pretty awesome items donated and I look forward to the introduction of the new pair of elves who will be doing the name drawing this year!!

GG