• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

It actually doesn't say when the Raffle Prize Distribution starts...

That all depends on when the Elves who actually draw the order list show up... We'll start the Prize Distribution once the FINAL ORDER LIST is codified. (thumbs u

It actually doesn't say when the Raffle Prize Distribution starts...

That all depends on when the Elves who actually draw the order list show up... We'll start the Prize Distribution once the FINAL ORDER LIST is codified. (thumbs u

(thumbs u

-slym

I'll ship my raffle prize to Canada if anyone gets desperate enough to choose it. Except for greggy, that chump gets nothin'! :sumo:
Don't worry, yours are the ones that I put near the bottom.

US shipping ones because they can go suck it and...

Mystery boxes because it's my turn to give away junk, not take more in.

So...don't worry, dorkus maximus

Well, your donation was my #2 pick, but looks like I have to go change that now...

:P :lol: :whee:

-slym

Your pick Gee was #34 on my list lol or maybe :insane:

I'm Canadian and I see that I selected some that got the "US Only shipping" .

So if you don't mind, if I got one of those prizes, I offer to pay for shipping or simply gave a firend US address, hope this is ok? :)

If not well simply go to the next on my list!

If it's anything I donated and you're willing to pick up shipping, I don't have a problem with it.

And as Day 2 rolls in during the Holiday Raffle Selection Period, greggy maintains his commanding lead as the MOST PICKED RAFFLE PRIZE with 95% of all possible selections.

HIGHEST NUMBER OF PICKS: (with 95%)

Lot 1. Greggy's Mystery Box (Donated by: Greggy)

At 89%

99. Sckao Mystery Box - The Mystery is when it arrives and how often! \:D (Donated by: sckao)

Tied at 87%

Lot 42. Mystery Box (Donated by: Shadroch)

Lot 48. Spider-Woman #1 9.8 White Pages (Donated by: Hado)

Lot 122. Super Superman CGC 4-pack: Superman #80 CGC 4.0; Superman #82 CGC 5.0; Superman #90 CGC 4.5; Superman #97 CGC 4.0 (Donated by: thirdgreenham)

At 84%

Lot 72. Marvel Premiere #15 CGC 7.5 (Donated by: comicdonna)

At 81%

Lot 30. Holiday Mystery Boxes - Yep 1 person getting at least two boxes, more if they were good this year (Donated by: comicalgems)

So 5% of people did not have Greggy's box in their list? :screwy: