• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

And with PICK #10, Thermal receives

Lot 128. $50 Midtown Comics gift card. (Donated by: Bomfy)

I don't care if it's because there was no form and no live pic, I'm saying my donation was picked 10th and I am quite pleased by that.

And yours was picked before the Campbell Spidey statue ( cant believe that this one is still unpicked)

Pee-break!

:D

Ummm...I believe you were to have a bottle handy...??!?

he had to take his hands off the keyboard to hold the bottle and aim.

Bottle? Oh, yeah...! I used the bottle, sure...!

:blush:

-slym

Make sure to move that bottle to the other side of the table so you don't drink from it as the night goes on.

Pee-break!

:D

Ummm...I believe you were to have a bottle handy...??!?

he had to take his hands off the keyboard to hold the bottle and aim.

Bottle? Oh, yeah...! I used the bottle, sure...!

:blush:

-slym

You established a pee corner right? My school was on lockdown for a few hour a couple weeks back (long story). My class and I were about 5 minutes away from establishing a pee corner.

And with PICK #10, Thermal receives

Lot 128. $50 Midtown Comics gift card. (Donated by: Bomfy)

I don't care if it's because there was no form and no live pic, I'm saying my donation was picked 10th and I am quite pleased by that.

And yours was picked before the Campbell Spidey statue ( can't believe that this one is still unpicked)

I actually think I had the $50 Midtown Card pretty high.

Everyone has different tastes, Chrisco37 is pleased to receive his SECOND CHOICE even at Pick #14.

Lot 85. A set of 8 rare Euro/German variant covers of some major & some minor keys. (Donated by: Zalgardos)

Congrats! :applause:

Everyone has different tastes, Chrisco37 is please to receive his SECOND CHOICE even at Pick #14.

Lot 85. A set of 8 rare Euro/German variant covers of some major & some minor keys. (Donated by: Zalgardos)

that looked dang interesting (thumbs u

With Pick #15, epowe10097 receives

Lot 124. Gritty G. I. Combat 7-pack: G. I. Combat #17 4.5; G. I. Combat #43 4.5; G. I. Combat #62 5.0; G. I. Combat #88 2.0 (2nd app. Haunted Tank); G. I. Combat #96 5.5 G. I. Combat #124 7.5; G. I. Comba

Everyone has different tastes, Chrisco37 is please to receive his SECOND CHOICE even at Pick #14.

:o(worship):banana:

wow, no I can say my donation was picked before they spiderman statue and comicalgems mystery box(es).