• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

I'm gonna be bombed outta my gourd by the time my pick rolls around...

Peace,

Chip

Pro tip: don't take a shot for every pick.

;)

I'm taking a shot for every pick where something goes that I wanted.

Peace,

Chip

hm I like the way you think lol

With Pick #13, Black Lantern is pleased to receive his third choice:

Lot 42. Mystery Box (Donated by: Shadroch)

I'm very pleased :banana:

Makes up for your secret santa being a dumb@ss I hope.

Are you my Santa? I'm a very patient guy and it doesn't matter if the gift is late. Sending gifts overseas during Christmas time is not fun. Mine stuck in customs for 9 days and is also late...

Yes I am.My girlfriend dropped yours off at the post office for me, and used international surface not realizing how long it would take to get there. When I realized, I sent another package first class to hopefully get there in time for Christmas.

With Pick #13, Black Lantern is pleased to receive his third choice:

Lot 42. Mystery Box (Donated by: Shadroch)

I'm very pleased :banana:

Makes up for your secret santa being a dumb@ss I hope.

Are you my Santa? I'm a very patient guy and it doesn't matter if the gift is late. Sending gifts overseas during Christmas time is not fun. Mine stuck in customs for 9 days and is also late...

Yes I am.My girlfriend dropped yours off at the post office for me, and used international surface not realizing how long it would take to get there. When I realized, I sent another package first class to hopefully get there in time for Christmas.

Thats what you get for letting her do it instead of your normal shipper :baiting: