• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

For PICK 85, an absent Designer Toast receives

Lot 114. Complete set of Spike Mulligan comics #1-4: an amateur, independent, and underground graphic story about Portland Oregon. Covers are top notch. Mint condition. (Donated by: Senormac)

Kudos to all three of you! Quite an undertaking and it not only brings a lot of smiles to a lot of faces, its a nice way to bring the community together for an event. Great job!

Now get to pick #114, will ya for the love of Pete? Sheesh! lol

I will admit, it gets tougher the farther down the list we go. I keep counting to make sure I am on top of it all!

:headbang:

-slym

Growler is gone..... :(

I am glad I slowed down... still have 1/3 of my pint left!

;)

-slym

good job. a growler is a half gallon. I can feel sleepiness calling ......

Lot 114. Complete set of Spike Mulligan comics #1-4: an amateur, independent, and underground graphic story about Portland Oregon. Covers are top notch. Mint condition. (Donated by: Senormac)

Now THAT my friends is a great read. :headbang:

Hooray Toast! (Not sure if anyone has ever heard of Spliced, a very short duration cartoon that was played in Canada in '08)

Spliced_Peri.png

Didn't you hear? Nobody cares about Canadians.. lol

Eh? What? I can't hear you!

Kudos to all three of you! Quite an undertaking and it not only brings a lot of smiles to a lot of faces, its a nice way to bring the community together for an event. Great job!

I will admit, it gets tougher the farther down the list we go. I keep counting to make sure I am on top of it all!

-slym

I'm keeping a list as well, if you need any missed picks.

:o They got picked ! THEY GOT PICKED !! :banana::whee:

oh wait.... it was an absentee assigned gift

:facepalm:

83. Lego 76012 - The Riddler Chase. (Donated by: Buzzetta)

:takeit:

Thank you Buzzetta! This was a top 20 pick in my rankings.

A big thanks to the Gift Guardian, Slym, Sckao and Andy & his elves for providing this years raffle!

Thanks! I don't think I have missed anything, but backup is always nice.

:D

-slym

Thanks! I don't think I have missed anything, but backup is always nice.

:D

-slym

Not a problem. Just sitting here eating some fresh beef jerky, waiting the long wait till 118.

83. Lego 76012 - The Riddler Chase. (Donated by: Buzzetta)

:takeit:

Thank you Buzzetta! This was a top 20 pick in my rankings.

A big thanks to the Gift Guardian, Slym, Sckao and Andy & his elves for providing this years raffle!

:cry: