• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Kudos to all three of you! Quite an undertaking and it not only brings a lot of smiles to a lot of faces, its a nice way to bring the community together for an event. Great job!

Now get to pick #114, will ya for the love of Pete? Sheesh! lol

I will admit, it gets tougher the farther down the list we go. I keep counting to make sure I am on top of it all!

:headbang:

I'm keeping a list as well, if you need any missed picks.

Thanks! I don't think I have missed anything, but backup is always nice.

:D

God I love fresh jerkey,all soft with the fat still attached. :cloud9:

-slym

Not a problem. Just sitting here eating some fresh beef jerky, waiting the long wait till 118.

Not a problem. Just sitting here eating some fresh beef jerky, waiting the long wait till 118.

Damn...wish I had somma dat mess.

Peace,

Chip

+ 2

I need some snacks. I think I am going to be here till she's done to see who picks up my donation lol

Peace,

Chip

I got peppered and teriyaki. Just came out of the dehydrator.

I want to try the Alton Brown way, with the meat in between (natural) air filters strapped to a fan. As it is, I have an oven that gets down to 150° F so it doesn't cook the meat.

:)

-slym

Peace,

Chip

I got peppered and teriyaki. Just came out of the dehydrator.

I want to try the Alton Brown way, with the meat in between (natural) air filter strapped to a fan. As it is, I have an oven that gets down to 150° F so it doesn't cook the meat.

-slym

I have a Waring Pro. Got it off Amazon. Was $70 or so, but, I had about $60 in gift cards, so, only cost me about $20 with shipping. 5 trays, works pretty good.

Tiestick2003 IS LIVE and is still available to PICK #46:

Lot 87. Batman 227 and Strange Tales 115 and Spectacular Spider Man 1. First 2 are readers & the last is decent except for the bottom right corner, it has a rip. (Donated by: thehumantorch)

Great pick for this late! Sweet books there

I thought it would go sooner but I'm gonna sweeten the box a bit.

Thunsicker has ONE RANKING LEFT and it is #15 for PICK 88:

Lot 64. DC Recommended TPB Lot consisting of trades featuring some of my favorite DC stories (Donated by: chrisco37)

:applause:

Tiestick2003 IS LIVE and is still available to PICK #46:

Lot 87. Batman 227 and Strange Tales 115 and Spectacular Spider Man 1. First 2 are readers & the last is decent except for the bottom right corner, it has a rip. (Donated by: thehumantorch)

Great pick for this late! Sweet books there

I thought it would go sooner but I'm gonna sweeten the box a bit.

Dave you free kin' rule. :headbang:

Yep

32. Brand-new, sealed Walking Dead Omnibus Vol. 2 (Donated by: smithdatura) if available

EDIT: Which was my 17th choice!!!!

congrats !! I had that one at my #8 slot

I definitely have to slice it thick, otherwise it still gets too dry & brittle.

(thumbs u

The trays are about 1/2" deep and I usually slice about 1/4" thick.

I don't go quite that thick, but 1/8" is def. too thin. I'd say I am at 3/16th" or so.

-slym (this whole thread is sooo gonna end up in the OOC thread!) :D