• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

By my count there are still 12 prizes left. So, the order should go like this:

120 ajulliay

119 manicnerd

118 aszumilo

117 fuggit

116 sckao

115 mikenyc

114 fmaz

113 jeffreykli

112 madsports

111 oakman29

110 ashrael

109 sanj mitra

Here's the prizes I have listed as being left:

4. Marvel Legends 6" Agent Venom Walgreens Exclusive Action Figure it's still Factory Sealed Donated by: Uncanny X-Force

50. Great Pacific 1&2 (Image) and Air 1&2 (Vertigo) TPB Donated by: Jacey

60. Okko - The Cycle of Water and Scot Pilgram - Precious Little Life and Gin Tama and The Name of the Flower Donated by: Wislon3d

62. Dynamic Forces Limited Edition of Über #1 signed by Artist Canaan White. Limited to 135 copies. Donated by: Black Lantern

66. Eerie 2 Donated by: 00comics

68. Rigby from Regular Show Funko Pop, hand signed by the voice of Rigby himself, William Salyers! (Autographed at WonderCon cast signing) Donated by: comicbookguy

82. Mega Infinite Crisis Crossover Set. Donated by: NinjaSealed

90. Bayonetta Play Art action figure. Donated by: 999ghosts

97. X-Men Alpha - Unused Cover Donated by: meeklo

105. 2 t-shirts, both brand new, never worn, both size Large Donated by: comicbookguy

106. Snake Eyes Mighty Mugg - New in box, and as you know, made from "100% Recycled Awesomeness". Donated by: Doc McCoy

109. Savage Dragon Archives Vol. 1 Donated by: BaltimoreLauren

Buzzeta finds a Top Fifteen Pick sitting at PICK 75:

Lot 3. 11x17 Superman Character Design for DC Universe Online by Ale Garza, US shipping only (Donated by: Doc McCoy)

Just got back to see this!

:whee:

I thought this was pretty cool and it is definitely a one of a kind thing and OA as well. Cannot wait to add this to my collection. Thanks in advance Doc McCoy!

This is what is left, everyone!

4. Marvel Legends 6" Agent Venom Walgreens Exclusive Action Figure it's still Factory Sealed (Donated by: Uncanny X-Force)

50. Great Pacific 1&2 (Image) and Air 1&2 (Vertigo) TPB (Donated by: Jacey)

60. Okko - The Cycle of Water, Scot Pilgram - Precious Little Life, & Gin Tama and The Name of the Flower (Donated by: Wislon3d)

62. Dynamic Forces Limited Edition of Über #1 signed by Artist Canaan White. Limited to 135 copies. (Donated by: Black Lantern)

66. Eerie 2 (Donated by: 00comics)

68. Rigby from Regular Show Funko Pop, hand signed by the voice of Rigby himself, William Salyers, autographed at WonderCon cast signing (Donated by: comicbookguy)

82. Mega Infinite Crisis Crossover Set. US Shipping only. (Donated by: NinjaSealed)

90. Bayonetta Play Art action figure. (Donated by: 999ghosts)

97. X-Men Alpha - Unused Cover (Donated by: meeklo)

105. 2 t-shirts, both brand new, never worn, size L: Stan Lee & Harry Potter (Donated by: comicbookguy)

106. Snake Eyes Mighty Mugg - New in box, and as you know, made from "100% Recycled Awesomeness" US shipping only.

109. Savage Dragon Archives Vol. 1 (Donated by: BaltimoreLauren)

-slym

This is what is left, everyone!

4. Marvel Legends 6" Agent Venom Walgreens Exclusive Action Figure it's still Factory Sealed (Donated by: Uncanny X-Force)

50. Great Pacific 1&2 (Image) and Air 1&2 (Vertigo) TPB (Donated by: Jacey)

60. Okko - The Cycle of Water, Scot Pilgram - Precious Little Life, & Gin Tama and The Name of the Flower (Donated by: Wislon3d)

62. Dynamic Forces Limited Edition of Über #1 signed by Artist Canaan White. Limited to 135 copies. (Donated by: Black Lantern)

66. Eerie 2 (Donated by: 00comics)

68. Rigby from Regular Show Funko Pop, hand signed by the voice of Rigby himself, William Salyers, autographed at WonderCon cast signing (Donated by: comicbookguy)

82. Mega Infinite Crisis Crossover Set. US Shipping only. (Donated by: NinjaSealed)

90. Bayonetta Play Art action figure. (Donated by: 999ghosts)

97. X-Men Alpha - Unused Cover (Donated by: meeklo)

105. 2 t-shirts, both brand new, never worn, size L: Stan Lee & Harry Potter (Donated by: comicbookguy)

106. Snake Eyes Mighty Mugg - New in box, and as you know, made from "100% Recycled Awesomeness" US shipping only.

109. Savage Dragon Archives Vol. 1 (Donated by: BaltimoreLauren)

-slym

We are in agreement

Will the extra prizes be "raffled off" to the last names on the list, like last year? Or will they just remain unclaimed?

-slym

They will snake back up the list so last place will pick twice and then second to last, etc.

Well all I can say is this is the first time I participate in this great activity and I am amaze by all the members generosity, goodwill, friendship and more :)

Thanks a lot to all the persons that have make this possible. I already contact the 2 members that choose my gift and will ship next week.

Take care everyone and many thanks again, this was really fun. Can't wait already for next year, I'm already thinking of what I could give lol

By my count there are still 12 prizes left. So, the order should go like this:

120 ajulliay

119 manicnerd

118 aszumilo

117 fuggit

116 sckao

115 mikenyc

114 fmaz

113 jeffreykli

112 madsports

111 oakman29

110 ashrael

109 sanj mitra

Here's the prizes I have listed as being left:

4. Marvel Legends 6" Agent Venom Walgreens Exclusive Action Figure it's still Factory Sealed Donated by: Uncanny X-Force

50. Great Pacific 1&2 (Image) and Air 1&2 (Vertigo) TPB Donated by: Jacey

60. Okko - The Cycle of Water and Scot Pilgram - Precious Little Life and Gin Tama and The Name of the Flower Donated by: Wislon3d

62. Dynamic Forces Limited Edition of Über #1 signed by Artist Canaan White. Limited to 135 copies. Donated by: Black Lantern

66. Eerie 2 Donated by: 00comics

68. Rigby from Regular Show Funko Pop, hand signed by the voice of Rigby himself, William Salyers! (Autographed at WonderCon cast signing) Donated by: comicbookguy

82. Mega Infinite Crisis Crossover Set. Donated by: NinjaSealed

90. Bayonetta Play Art action figure. Donated by: 999ghosts

97. X-Men Alpha - Unused Cover Donated by: meeklo

105. 2 t-shirts, both brand new, never worn, both size Large Donated by: comicbookguy

106. Snake Eyes Mighty Mugg - New in box, and as you know, made from "100% Recycled Awesomeness". Donated by: Doc McCoy

109. Savage Dragon Archives Vol. 1 Donated by: BaltimoreLauren

Looks like ajulliay is up, then!

-slym

The Walking Dead lot was the last from my top 13, so I'll happily go with my #14:

117. $50 Amazon gift card. (Donated by: ashsaytr)

:takeit:

Fitting, since he was also my Secret Santa...and did a FANTASTIC job, I might add. Thanks, Jesse!

:headbang: just saw this! freakin sweet!