• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Next year all prizes at the end should go to the last name picked (whether they want them or not) :insane:

Or we could just make this a Giant Yankee Swap that would take days to do. :)

I believe next year Mike mentioned making it "pay to play" so there should be 1 prize per person. This year (and last) some people put in more than one because there were not enough donated the first time, but if if everyone in the raffle were required to submit a prize, there won't be that issue..

Why not give people 2 minutes to respond, Slym and just assign the last prize, next to last, etc if they don't show up. They are all neat items.

I'm falling asleep at the computer, so I'll say good night:) :foryou:

Personally I think we just pretend the post raffle phase hasn't happened. Report the list of remaining prizes to GG and say job well done to those who ran it tonight and let him sort out contacting us bottom feeders in whatever fashion he wants to distribute.

Okay I got my eye on something. hm

Didn't we already establish you had your eye on Sha a few pages back...

She is a sweetie pie,if only I could get my hands on her blueberries. lol

I could use a few extra pies for my Pi themed wedding on ultimate Pi day hm may have to see if she wants to make a bunch for me

119 manicnerd - 4. Marvel Legends 6" Agent Venom Walgreens Exclusive Action Figure it's still Factory Sealed Donated by: Uncanny X-Force

118 aszumilo - 82. Mega Infinite Crisis Crossover Set. Donated by: NinjaSealed

117 fuggit - PASSED

116 sckao - PASSED

115 mikenyc

114 fmaz

113 jeffreykli

112 madsports

111 oakman29

110 ashrael

109 sanj mitra

108 meeklo

107 shadow

106 krighton

MikeNYC is UP and has no RANKINGS on file. We'll assign him the LOWEST remaining PRIZE.

Very well sir.

OOPS, messed up. Fixed

119 manicnerd - 4. Marvel Legends 6" Agent Venom Walgreens Exclusive Action Figure it's still Factory Sealed Donated by: Uncanny X-Force

118 aszumilo - 82. Mega Infinite Crisis Crossover Set. Donated by: NinjaSealed

117 fuggit - PASSED

116 sckao - PASSED

115 mikenyc - 109. Savage Dragon Archives Vol. 1 Donated by: BaltimoreLauren

114 fmaz

113 jeffreykli

112 madsports

111 oakman29

110 ashrael

109 sanj mitra

108 meeklo

107 shadow