• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

I don't mean to be a ,but meeklo has not sent me my raffle prize.I have sent him a couple PM's,shows as read.No reply? It's no big deal really,but I feel if you're not going to send out the item just flipping tell me.I can't stand it when I'm ignored.So meeklo keep your damn prize,but if I see you in this raffle again I will make a stink.

Back to your regularly scheduled joy. (thumbs u

I don't mean to be a ,but meeklo has not sent me my raffle prize.I have sent him a couple PM's,shows as read.No reply? It's no big deal really,but I feel if you're not going to send out the item just flipping tell me.I can't stand it when I'm ignored.So meeklo keep your damn prize,but if I see you in this raffle again I will make a stink.

:( I don't understand why people say they'll participate then just drop off the face of the planet. I was delayed getting my raffle prize sent out but I did my best to keep an open line of communication with the winner. I'm sorry this happened Oak

:( I don't understand why people say they'll participate then just drop off the face of the planet. I was delayed getting my raffle prize sent out but I did my best to keep an open line of communication with the winner. I'm sorry this happened Oak

It's all good really.But for all who read this,please if you want to participate in the Secret Santa,raffle,or other things this community has to offer.Participate all the way through,surely meeklo got his raffle items and secret Santa gift. (shrug)

There may be plenty of valid reasons why someone is delayed in sending out an item. But I can't think of a single valid reason someone can give for opening a PM and not taking the 10 seconds to AT MINIMUM type "Sorry, I'm delayed I'll get back to you soon."

If they hadn't opened the PMs (i.e. hadn't been on the boards for a few weeks) then perhaps it was due to some personal issue or something, but this?

Zero tolerance, sorry.

Oh boy, do I have stories for you. PM inbound Oaky!

It's all good really.But for all who read this,please if you want to participate in the Secret Santa,raffle,or other things this community has to offer.Participate all the way through,surely meeklo got his raffle items and secret Santa gift. (shrug)

btw, love the pulp (thumbs u

Everyone needs to be patient. Don't turned scorched earth if you haven't received your raffle gift yet.

Give the benefit of the doubt for a little while longer. It's only been a couple of weeks since the raffle and people were away, trying to catch up from the holidays, etc.

Everyone needs to be patient. Don't turned scorched earth if you haven't received your raffle gift yet.

Give the benefit of the doubt for a little while longer. It's only been a couple of weeks since the raffle and people were away, trying to catch up from the holidays, etc.

It's all good Mike,he doesn't need to send it.I'm trying to make a point really.Huh meeklo,the Pay it Forward man. lol

It's all good Mike,he doesn't need to send it.I'm trying to make a point really.Huh meeklo,the Pay it Forward man. lol

Let me know if he doesn't get back to you. I can fill in for you raffle prize.

Things take time, my raffle prize was just sent out yesterday. Patience is a virtue when it comes to free stuff.

However, I dunno if there is any history between Oak and Meeklo, so yeah...