• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

What time did we finally end it? I feel like it was something like 3 or 4 am EST.

The best part is that is how I met a few of my buddies on here like Allujay :)

Almost 5AM - http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7293176#Post7293176

-slym

I only lasted till page 116 :sorry:

Wow, it was late. I had pick 96 and still got what I wanted.....amazing. That was my very first CGC Sketch. I have a hunch though, that a few people that were up late in that thread typed GG and asked to change their pick to keep it on the boards for me. :luhv:

I was there until the end. It was exciting when I got the 93rd pick and one of my top-10 was still available. Fun to watch what people want. I don't remember you being there Chip. :baiting:

Chip was there, but, he scooted out around 11:45pm.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7292813#Post7292813

#7292813 - 12/26/13 11:45 PM Re: Official 2013 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!! [Re: Chip Cataldo]

Yay! I look forward to reading that one. :)

Thanks to everyone, and good night!

Peace,

Chip

Ah, I must have had to be up the next day.

The memory, it plays tricksies...

Peace,

Chip

The mind is such that one can "remember" events that didn't occur and think them factual. "You start believing your own lies" is really not just a saying, it's true!

44 items so far and the gifts are incredibly generous! (Which is how it rolls here.) it's fun to see what people pick every year. Last year, I got the highest in the raffle I had ever been which was #27 and I got my number 3 pick.

I was there until the end. It was exciting when I got the 93rd pick and one of my top-10 was still available. Fun to watch what people want. I don't remember you being there Chip. :baiting:

Chip was there, but, he scooted out around 11:45pm.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7292813#Post7292813

#7292813 - 12/26/13 11:45 PM Re: Official 2013 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!! [Re: Chip Cataldo]

Yay! I look forward to reading that one. :)

Thanks to everyone, and good night!

Peace,

Chip

Darn you guys! I just spent a half hour skimming over last years thread. Sounds like it was a fun night for everyone involved. I'll send over some scans of the Captain Marvels and I'll put together another offer this week.