• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Hey GG, how is looking as far as the numbers of participants in the raffle vs the number of prizes? I can dig up a few more things to toss into the raffle to add more prizes if needed.

Hey GG, how is looking as far as the numbers of participants in the raffle vs the number of prizes? I can dig up a few more things to toss into the raffle to add more prizes if needed.

Since I think he said there were over 110 people in the secret santa and they are all included in the raffle I would guess about half the participants will get a prize. I'll look through stuff as well.

Can't we get a few more mystery boxes listed ? :popcorn:

Not for sure if that was a zinger toward me personally or just in general. lol Yeah, I wish I wouldn't have donated 3 of those after seeing so many. Would have did something else, but the boxes have good stuff in them all the same. If he needs more, I am going to add a few sketches and stuff that I will post pics of.

lol I don't think it was aimed at you. Just the fact that there are so many. And don't worry. They are always popular, some of the first things taken.

hm Maybe I should offer a mystery box filled with mystery boxes!

^^

Not for sure if that was a zinger toward me personally or just in general. lol Yeah, I wish I wouldn't have donated 3 of those after seeing so many. Would have did something else, but the boxes have good stuff in them all the same. If he needs more, I am going to add a few sketches and stuff that I will post pics of.

NO.... definitely NOT aimed at you. :foryou:

Just being sarcastic cuz there are so many and nobody knows what they are for days and days.

lol , looks like a 50/50 chance at a prize :wishluck:

You know.... since it's a mystery box..... it could be filled with something really crappy, like crushed aluminum cans, or all the bread bag ties from the back of the bread drawer. Maybe the scoopings from somebodies cat box or maybe all the ticket stubs from all the movies that boardie has seen in the last few years. :grin:

You know.... since it's a mystery box..... it could be filled with something really crappy, like crushed aluminum cans, or all the bread bag ties from the back of the bread drawer. Maybe the scoopings from somebodies cat box or maybe all the ticket stubs from all the movies that boardie has seen in the last few years. :grin:

Sounds like a box for a noob :eek:

What about all my Jesus Grilled Cheese Sanwhich pics? I have a full album of the Jesus sammich in various states of travel...makes Kraven's exploits look like a run to the grocery store. OOOOOOOR how about Anti-Trust on VHS? You know you can't get enough of Tim Robbins as a bad guy!

I was going to donate a mystery ox, but there seem to be plenty, so instead I'll donate two Cerebus SS slabs. That's for one prize, not two separate ones.

I would love a mystery ox. Free shipping or pick up only?

Funny-Cow-14.jpg

lol

I was going to donate a mystery ox, but there seem to be plenty, so instead I'll donate two Cerebus SS slabs. That's for one prize, not two separate ones.

hm

Got another one to add to my list :D