• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers SOLD!

29 posts in this topic

Book is still available... I can provide GPA but I'm sure people can just look up eBay for past results on the book.

BTW, not offended about the request but if people provide GPA in their posts is usually in hopes to match the latest high price sold.

gpa goes everywhere on the book... Low 900's to high of 1450 if I remember correctly. (on my phone right now)

Why would someone ask for gpa prices for a book in its sale thread ... :facepalm::boo:

Because people can be strange. True story, a friend of mind who is a girl said that she once went on a speed dating thingy, and one guy who was about 45 years old told her in two and a half minutes that he was unemployed and still lived with his parents. Some people just don't get it.

Jim

Because people can be strange. True story, a friend of mind who is a girl said that she once went on a speed dating thingy, and one guy who was about 45 years old told her in two and a half minutes that he was unemployed and still lived with his parents. Some people just don't get it.

Jim

Full disclosure in this case is not a good thing..... lol

Why would someone ask for gpa prices for a book in its sale thread ... :facepalm::boo:

Jim

That's a George costanza move that guy was channeling.

Jim

That's a George costanza move that guy was channeling.

If I knew she was your friend, I would have embellished the story. Tell her I'm sorry I forgot my wallet and appreciated her paying for the dinner. I'll ask my parents for an increase in my allowance so I can pay her back. :devil:

Oh and to seller and buyer :applause: