• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Any phantom sellers here, I just want one copy of the color for my collection. PM please :)

Im a phantom retailer. Been one for over 2 years but have heard nothing regarding this along with other phantom retailers....not happy.....

Hmmmm, weird.

I hope all of you guys get your copies.

Easy money for you!

I'm not sure why they went with the alternate universe but I'm guessing so they could come up with some fresh ideas or spin on spider-man. I think it would have been more interesting if they had utilized the Gwen Stacey clone. They could have easily had some of Parkers DNA mixed in as she was being cloned or something along those lines. Although, I'm not sure of whatever happened to Gwen's clone?

I am planning on offering a color phantom copy in the PIF thread if given the opportunity, unless something absolutely crazy happens with it... So chances are good I think. Also going to do something big for my 1000th post which should occur around Spring ish at this rate. :taptaptap:

Edited by Rhymenoceros

Please let everyone be burned out on variants by the time this thing gets released, so I can actually find a sanely priced Hughes variant...

Yeah... Good luck with that. lol

Hey, someone once sent me a copy of Green Lantern 76 totally out of the blue. For free.

I asked this in the Sig Series forum, but I'll throw it out here in case anyone has any info:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02/02/things-new-jersey-month-like-spider-gwen-adam-hughes/

According to the article: Adam Hughes himself will be making two appearances at Conquest Comics to do signings, and a CGC representative will be present for those who wish to have their copies graded. Hughes will be at the shop on Wednesday night, February 25th, and for a few hours on Saturday the 28th of February.

Anyone know who will be there for CGC?

I asked this in the Sig Series forum, but I'll throw it out here in case anyone has any info:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02/02/things-new-jersey-month-like-spider-gwen-adam-hughes/

According to the article: Adam Hughes himself will be making two appearances at Conquest Comics to do signings, and a CGC representative will be present for those who wish to have their copies graded. Hughes will be at the shop on Wednesday night, February 25th, and for a few hours on Saturday the 28th of February.

Anyone know who will be there for CGC?

we are working that all out as we speak. hoping to have that answered in the next several days. looking forward to this!!! should be fun!