• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

So, I decided to pass on EOSV #2 and the variant months ago but decided I want them now. Logged on to see the prices...

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that at $70 per copy this is STILL a good investment.

If you wanna invest in anything thats not going down anytime soon - this is your big winner here.

A character with ZERO movie/TV hype and nothing but a true fanbase and incredible potential..

Go ahead laugh all you want.. But this IS Marvel's answer to Harley..

And it didnt take her 20 years to blow up

So, I decided to pass on EOSV #2 and the variant months ago but decided I want them now. Logged on to see the prices...

The reg EoSV #2 is probably the same price, actually.

It has held steady for a while now.

Do some shopping and you can pick up a 9.8 1st print #2 EoSV in the $125-$130 range still.

Now the Land variant... That's a different story. They have dried up, and the people who are selling want astronomical prices for them now.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that at $70 per copy this is STILL a good investment.

If you wanna invest in anything thats not going down anytime soon - this is your big winner here.

A character with ZERO movie/TV hype and nothing but a true fanbase and incredible potential..

This happened

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that "not going down anytime soon" and "good investment" may not be the same thing. I'm glad I have copies, but I'm a seller at $70, not a buyer looking for a return.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that "not going down anytime soon" and "good investment" may not be the same thing. I'm glad I have copies, but I'm a seller at $70, not a buyer looking for a return.

:gossip: This time will be different.

-J.

-J.

lol

You mean as opposed to purchasing a HOTTOPIC SW at 200 and finding out its worthless the next day?

To clarify.. I PREDICT this stock will only climb.. and in the event that it will not.. It wont plummet... Further explanation - you cant lose with this one at 70.00

Arguable? probably..

Speculative - VERY

-J.

Sarcasm aside.. Thats a very accurate statement sir..

200,000 pre-orders for a character that's not optioned for TV/film

VERY different

RECAP! :banana:

No links, but here's what we've got so far:

Marvel - Original, Blank (Not pictured), Young, Anka, Hughes

Spider-Gwen-1-Cover-5e846_zpsac97986d.jpg

Spider-Gwen-1-Young-Variant-1c82e_zpsbef9f4ef.jpg

Spider-Gwen-1-Anka-Variant-86a97_zpsb1a7fd79.jpg

Spider-Gwen-1-Hughes-Variant-b6724_zps7f9f7d60.jpg

Midtown - JSC - color & black&white

Spider-Gwen1Campbell_zpsf373e15b.jpg

10958710_946042178741046_8455137404874820646_n_zps38ae9736.jpg

Hastings - connects to Silk #1

AAA_Spid_G_H_zps76800bb3.jpg40255170278_zps3ef96c98.jpg

Conquest Comics - Hughes - color, black & white & fade

eXGDszM_zpsadac4018.jpg

Comic Pop Exclusive - Jenny Frison - McFarlane Homage (Not Final Image)

$_57.JPG

ComicXposure - Javier Rodriquez - connects to Amazing Spider-Man #15 - color & black & white

$_57.JPG

Limited Edition Comix - Javier Molina Variant

_57-4_zps12sgk7ae.jpg

Heroes Aren't Hard to Find - Jason Latour Variant

_57-5_zps6oambgk9.jpg

Tidewater/Comic Kings - Portacio Variant

$_57.JPG

Phantom Variant - Color or Black & White

$_57.JPG$_57.JPG

Those are all that I've seen, if anyone else has come across more, feel free to add to the list.

This happened

Very nice!

Keep buying them, people!

up up up up up!

-J.

VERY different

(shrug) Not sure what you think that proves but okay.

-J.

-J.

VERY different

(shrug) Not sure what you think that proves but okay.

-J.

It doesnt prove anything sir.. Im just elaborating on your words.. Its different

Its still a speculation