• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

There is a CGC 9.8 for sale in the sales forum right now for the Land Variant. I don't want you Gwen fans to miss it for someone buying it just to flip it. (I am not the seller and do not know him but I bought a regular one in there)

Thanks for the tip! (thumbs u

I'm so upset I missed that. I held back only BC i m waiting to hear from work tomorrow if I'm moving to Colorado for a promotion, or else I would've snatched it up immediately. Been looking for a reasonable 9.8. Congrats though court

Glad you got it Jjeanius!

I debated buying it. I just felt that it had too much risk for me. If the series is a success I could see a nice increase on it, but if the series sucks I think it would be the book to take the biggest hit out of all of the Gwen books. Plus I have a regular copy and the more I look at her face and big head the less I like it :(

I am hoping for the series to be great though. :wishluck:

I thought I had lost my mind reserving a copy of the Hughes variant for a $100 but looking at the prices now it looks like I could flip it the day I get it. Too bad I never sell anything when I should. lol

Grade that baby, and hold on to it.

I think I will. It will be one of those books I keep for the cover even if it plummets or rises in value. I have never sent anything in for grading though. hm

When I saw someone found another variant I was like nooooOoooo! Luckily when I saw it, I knew my money would be safely secured in my pocket. As said before, way too busy.