• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Chalk both of them up to the deadly combination of a misleading picture + bidders too dumb to read

Think I will post an auction with a group shot of 30 copies (listing for one book) and see if I can get $1000+

Edited by jjeanius

Chalk both of them up to the deadly combination of a misleading picture + bidders too dumb to read

Think I will post an auction with a group shot of 30 copies (listing for one book) and see if I can get $1000+

If you do I may bid on it! Surely it will be a raw 9.9!

Court, how many copies of that book do you have? Did you go on a Bonnie and Clyde like spree to all the LCS in your area? Or did you hijack an unsuspecting UPS guy? lol

Court, how many copies of that book do you have? Did you go on a Bonnie and Clyde like spree to all the LCS in your area? Or did you hijack an unsuspecting UPS guy? lol

Why cant it be a UPS girl ?? (tsk)

Why cant it be a UPS girl ?? (tsk)

Oh, it can be

Ups-Delivery-Girl-1.jpg