• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED - moved to ebay

9 posts in this topic

:news: Thread is now closed and this will be moved to ebay later today. Thanks for looking.

:news: Final price drop, see below

U.S. Priority Mail shipping included. International shipping covered up to U.S. Priority cost and buyer pays the difference. Payment by Paypal or money order.

:takeit: trumps all PM negotiations.

Here's a rare, vintage Marvel item that is nearly impossible to find.

This 2-poster package was sent to retailers to use on in-store displays for Marvel Mead products. These posters were never sold in stores. All copies were folded and mailed in a sealed plastic wrapper as shown in the pic, so unfolded ones were never shipped.

There is only one recorded sale for a single poster on eBay (which I listed recently) for $361. A sealed two-pack is even more rare than this single one from an opened package. This is the only sealed pack that I have.

Pics:

803848783_o.jpg

803848776_o.jpg

Here are some pics of the individual poster that I sold on eBay so you can see what it looks like:

800881336_o.jpg

800973590_o.jpg

800973596_o.jpg

The plastic wrap has a very small opening, but the posters are unaffected. They appear to be in VF/NM to NM- condition.

Asking Price: $1,000 $750 or Best Offer

This is the last price drop before it goes to ebay tomorrow.