• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed again for the time being

35 posts in this topic

Your not doing yourself any favors by not selling to Canadians. There are a lot of us around that buy a good amount of books from these boards.

You are right!!! I need to look into insurance/tracking/signature confirmation for Canada to see what the possibilities are. I will be glad to ship a $20 or $100 issue with limited insurance/tracking options, but am hesitant to do it on $1k or $2k items. I will look into it soon. TY for your opinion.

Your not doing yourself any favors by not selling to Canadians. There are a lot of us around that buy a good amount of books from these boards.

:thumbsup:

I would tend to agree. I opted for selling to anywhere as long as the buyer pays shipping and accepts responsibility if an untracked package is lost. Canada has a ton of quality collectors. All that said, GLWTS!

I've never had a problem shipping to Canada.

Me neither, its a bit pricey to ship but the buyer can make that decision when purchasing. The only problem in Canada is Greggy is roaming loose.

Me neither, its a bit pricey to ship but the buyer can make that decision when purchasing. The only problem in Canada is Greggy is roaming loose.

Its a major problem that we, as yet, have been unable to control :facepalm:

The worry for expensive items is understandable, it all depends on how tested the grounds are.

Personally I have shipped to USA books for value up to $600 without problems, via Registered airmal (which is trackable, but we have no insurance). For more expensive items, I would surely worry about seeing if there is a courrier or some other option.

:o I thought he'd been apprehended again.