• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What drek title do you have the most issues of?

59 posts in this topic

NM+ full run of Power Pack

Some good reads in there....and Sabertooth in the sewer,no?

I'm not the right guy to ask. They have never been touched. If they are good though it might be cool to drop them off at the local Children's Hospital. The kids might enjoy them.

And right after you do that, Marvel will announce the Power Pack movie.

Runs of Cable, Force Works, Generation X, Spawn, X-Force, X-Men 2099, Marvel Comics Presents, Excalibur but some of them I love. lol

I dump all my drek for super cheap that i pick up in collections. Yea i have missed a squirrel girl type book here and there, but the is gone

A lot of manga.

I once had a short box filled with Kamui, Area 88, Mai The Psychic Girl, etc. I'm talking multiples of the first several issues doh!

I like the old Eclipse manga translations. I do not like the little Tokyopop ones.

Yeah, but since I brought it up now I need to do it. That's the chance I have to take. Worst case some kids going through some stuff will have a fun read (at least according to Porcupine) to keep their minds off things. If the back issue market for Power Packs explodes so be it.

May seem a little dated to the kids,but when I was way younger(not much older than the kids in the series)I really enjoyed it...but never at the LCS..the clerks teased me.so I went to the corner store or Towers ect to get my PP!...I should check to see if my old ones are Canadian Price Variants...

I've given boxes of comics,like Archie digests to the Children's hospital...old.Mad mags...was great,and kids loved it so I heard.Good.on you. <3

NM+ full run of Power Pack

Some good reads in there....and Sabertooth in the sewer,no?

I'm not the right guy to ask. They have never been touched. If they are good though it might be cool to drop them off at the local Children's Hospital. The kids might enjoy them.

And right after you do that, Marvel will announce the Power Pack movie.

:wishluck: