• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some of these are over exposed and over rated but they're for sale CLOSED

55 posts in this topic

Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends #1...CGC 9.8 White

$200

SMAmazingFriends1_zpsc3d51de9.jpeg

1st Firestar you say hm Pretty cool character that could be incorporated into a tv show very easily.

Better get it before it catches on.

I think someone better buy this before they decide to play the reruns and this book climbs out of reach!

Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends #1...CGC 9.8 White

$200

SMAmazingFriends1_zpsc3d51de9.jpeg

1st Firestar you say hm Pretty cool character that could be incorporated into a tv show very easily.

Better get it before it catches on.

I think someone better buy this before they decide to play the reruns and this book climbs out of reach!

Sold via PM.

Marvel Premiere #28...CGC 9.8 White

$275

MarvelPremiere28m_zps9fd163c9.jpeg

:cloud9:

Sold with in minutes of listing on eBay last night for $350. Ebay has its issues, but that's why I go straight there rather than here more often than not these days.

Another copy sold for $350? Is your book still available via your sales thread? Not really in the market for this one but confused by your comment.

$275

Sold with in minutes of listing on eBay last night for $350. Ebay has its issues, but that's why I go straight there rather than here more often than not these days.

Another copy sold for $350? Is your book still available via your sales thread? Not really in the market for this one but confused by your comment.

(thumbs u I missed you had added closed to your thread title. Sweet books at great prices. Wish I was not cash poor right now or I'd have grabbed a couple.

$275

Yup. We've both been here long enough to know the drill. I try to list some here but most everything goes straight to ebay anymore.