• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$tocking $tuffers - Just in Time for the Holidays !!!!

5 posts in this topic

Got shut out at the latest auctions from Heritage or ComicLink?

Fret not my fellow collectors, there is still plenty of options and time to shop for yourself during this holiday season. Who needs another ugly sweater? Get yourself something you really want ..... whether you buy from me or another fellow board member, 'tis the season for some more comic art.

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=59675

Cheers!

N.

Thanks Gal.

I'll keep you in mind if I decide to sell that particular cover.

OFF TOPIC:

As a side note for anyone in the NYC area, NYCares.org is having their annual winter coat drive. There are multiple retail stores where you can drop off coats. They will pick up all donations and distribute them to those in need at Grand Central Station.

I'm sure they will accept UGLY Sweaters as well.

I just donated 2 heavy winter jackets at my local Pinkberry yogurt shop.

All the best.

Cheers!

N.

By popular demand, I have a NEWLY created CAF folder ART FOR TRADE. This is separate from my Art For Sale folder with specific prices.

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=98419

I do not trade often. When I do, it's usually done in person at a show such as NYCC. This allows both parties to see exactly what they are exchanging with no regrets. I am not sure about my schedule for attending shows in 2015 yet.

Please do not ask me to peruse your gallery. E-mail me your specific trade proposal and we can go from there. I'll either say yes or no.

If you do not include your e-mail contact information, I will not respond to your anonymous inquiries. So please do not waste my time with your fishing expeditions. Yes, unfortunately, there are a lot of folks that I spam block.

Thank you for stopping by.

All the best.

Cheers!

N.