• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden age parts and pieces: $$$$$Final Price Drop $$$$$$

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys, lately I've been buying a lot and not doing enough selling so with further ado I present my comic covers and pieces

Rulez :rulez:

1. I only ship to Canada and the U.S

2. Since I don't know how much one person will buy please pm me for a shipping quote

3. 1st :takeit: gets it

4. In the event that nothing sells here or I have something that will be left over you can pm me offers.

5. Paypal Only

if someone wants to take this whole lot the price is $120 + shipping $108 + shipping $90 dollars for the whole lot + shipping

I recently go some comic covers if you're interested pm me

Batman # 88....front cover only...pic should show the large pieces missing....Has 2"-3" tear....some brittleness along ragged edges..SEE BIGGER PIC BELOW..

Submariner Comics # 7 (?)...back cover only..pic should show the roughness and missing pieces.......The Captain America ad for his Sentinels of Liberty is the inside part of the back cover, while the foot itch ad is the the outer part of the back cover..Has 2"-3" tear....This piece came from a Subby # 7 I had a few years ago that was missing its front cover.....If I am wrong in my attribution, please correct me.. ...... sold

Sensation Comics # 25.....1942...cover only....missing about 20 percent of the front cover..

Spy Fighters #7...1952 Atlas...front and back cover only....FAIR

Super Rabbit # 10...1947 Marvel....front and back cover only...VG-FINE...some stains...

Green Mask # 3...1941....front and back cover only....Looks VG-FINE, but has 2" spine split and 3" tear on front cover.. sold

Superman # 54...1948...first wrap only..off white to cream color...some tears..

World's Finest # ??....3 pages to a square bound book.. rough...some tanning and brittleness on ends..

WDCS mailer ??...1940's....size approx 7.5" x 10.25"...VG+....has some creases..Overstreet says the mailers were 4 pages--this is 2 pages...One side has a Duck feature copyright date of 1939, the other side is is a WDCS subscription form..

WDCS vol 6 # 1...Oct 1945... ..front and back cover only...folds and numerous tears......some small chips off...Looks like a FAIR grade..

Woody Woodpecker # 40...Jan 1957....front and back cover only...Looks like a sharp FINE or a little better...

Real Clue Crime Stories...Nov 1949.....front and back cover only...Looks like a sharp VG-FINE or a little better...

Sensation comics 25 front $35.00

sensationcomic25coverfront001.jpg

back

sensationcomic25coverback001.jpg

Batman 88 front $15.00

bat88coverfront001.jpg

back

bat88coverback001.jpg

Sub-mariner 7 front $15.00

sub-mariner7frontjpeg.jpeg

back

sub-mariner7back.jpeg

Spy Fighters 7 front $5.00 (split into two pieces)

spyfighters7frontjpeg.jpeg

back

spyfighters7back.jpeg

Super rabbit 10 front $10.00

superrabbitcomics10front.jpeg

back

superrabbitcomics10back.jpeg

Green mask 3 front $15.00

greenmask3front.jpeg

back

greenmask3back.jpeg

Superman 54 wrap only front $5.00