• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where the cheapest place to buy comic supplies?

10 posts in this topic

Well, its that time to change my comics bags and boards. Does anybody know where I can get comic supplies really cheap. I'm looking to buy around 4,000 bags and boards. I also need some mylites. I also need about 8-10 short and long comic boxes. Hopefully I can get a great deal since I'm planning on buying a large amount of stuff here. Any suggestion?

Your LCS, no shipping charges, plus if your buying some books they will usually cut the price of B and B's down, but not the short or long boxes. Well, that's how it works for me at my LCS.

I live in Chicago, and there arent that many LCS where I live by...Anybody from Chicago know any good comic book stores where I can get supplies for cheap. Otherwise I have to look on the internet...

CHICAGO COMICS INC

3244 NORTH CLARK STREET

CHICAGO, IL

(773) 528-1983

BRAINSTORM MOVIES COMICS&GAME

1648 W NORTH AVE

CHICAGO, IL

(773) 384-8721

GRAHAM CRACKERS/LINCOLN PARK

2562 NORTH CLARK

CHICAGO, IL

(773) 665-2010

Wolverine,

Try Comicsupply.com. Great prices, even cheaper with ahipping than my LCS. Check out their site. Also, Russ is a member here under ComicSupply.

I have ordered from him several times and always been happy with the products and service.

Wolverine,

Try Comicsupply.com. Great prices, even cheaper with ahipping than my LCS. Check out their site. Also, Russ is a member here under ComicSupply.

I have ordered from him several times and always been happy with the products and service.

If you can't get them cheap from an LCS, then I agree, try ComicSupply. Good products and sometimes some great deals on back issues. thumbsup2.gif

Russ, you're welcome for the free advertising thumbsup2.gif

CHICAGO COMICS INC

3244 NORTH CLARK STREET

CHICAGO, IL

(773) 528-1983

BRAINSTORM MOVIES COMICS&GAME

1648 W NORTH AVE

CHICAGO, IL

(773) 384-8721

GRAHAM CRACKERS/LINCOLN PARK

2562 NORTH CLARK

CHICAGO, IL

(773) 665-2010

I only been to one of those which was Graham Cracker Comics, I went when Jim lee was signing autographs, I got like 5 books signed.. cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif Everything is a bit pricey there also. I got the same exact comic stores from the marvel website by typing in my zip code...