• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Hulk 181

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys I recently won a auction for a hulk 180, 181, 182 which have singe marks all the way through the other side and the 181 has the marvel value stamp missing which according to the overstreet price guide makes it a 1.0 but imo if it weren't for the missing msv it would be a 3.0-3.5 and I heard that if it's missing the mvs it gets a qualified label is that right?

link to the hulk 181

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/161517599153?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Green label, 2.5-3.0 depending on how bad the interior is in the burned area. If there are missing pieces from most/all of the interior pages, I'd be worried about seeing 'slightly brittle' on the label, which would really hurt on a 1970's book.

+1 across the board. (thumbs u It's actually a pretty decent-looking book for the low technical grade, but value-wise I'm not sure I'd be in a hurry to get it slabbed.

Qualified for qualified, you could always have a complete book by finding a coverless copy and marrying the value stamp page.

My copy is nice but it has probably been married.

Still, a decent deal for all three. Congratulations! (thumbs u

Green label, 2.5-3.0 depending on how bad the interior is in the burned area. If there are missing pieces from most/all of the interior pages, I'd be worried about seeing 'slightly brittle' on the label, which would really hurt on a 1970's book.

+1 across the board. (thumbs u It's actually a pretty decent-looking book for the low technical grade, but value-wise I'm not sure I'd be in a hurry to get it slabbed.

yeah your right I'm thinking of selling them on facebook :)