• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brave & the Bold 25?

48 posts in this topic

BB25 is the intro of a group called suicide a Squad that has zero connection to any of the later series nor the movie. It's the first appearance of the TITLE only. It should merit any bump from the movie hype... But it will.

Agreed, some of you should read BB 25-27 and 37-39. Totally different that the 80's comic.

BB25 is the intro of a group called suicide a Squad that has zero connection to any of the later series nor the movie. It's the first appearance of the TITLE only. It should merit any bump from the movie hype... But it will.

A 6.0 copy sold for over $3800 last night on c-link :o so yeah, it's getting noticed :)

A 6.0 copy sold for over $3800 last night on c-link :o so yeah, it's getting noticed :)

I think it was $2800, not $3800. And it was CBCS, not CGC.

$2800 for a 6.0 would make that book an absolute steal. I think Columbia Comics just sold a CGC 5.0 for around 2500. Just goes to show, CBCS is not commanding the same sort of prices CGC still gets.

This is incorrect. I didn't sell it.

I had it listed for around $2800 but it was withdrawn per the consignors request.

I would agree that CBCS books aren't getting the traction their CGC counterparts are....

I can't believe how much this book is selling for (well how much sellers are asking anyway).

Here's mine that I bought off this forum 5 years ago for $100. VG+ ?? I've never sold a comic for the sake of profit before, but this has me wondering.

a>

Here is my copy I have had since I was 12 when I mail order bought it for $2 with a 1 1/2 spine split and my own amateur color touch done with a felt tip pen. Was planning on upgrading it someday, but I guess it's a keeper now, I can't see spending a couple grand on a nice copy. At least I did upgrade the other issues:

bb25.jpg

bb26.jpg

bb27.jpg

Haven't seen anyone post a higher graded copy so I thought I'd give it a shot:

BB2585S_zps5a4d2097.jpg

:takeit:

If that deal falls through...

I'll take it.

Um, no one has PMd me an offer. I don't think it's prudent to throw that :takeit: symbol around.

I appreciate the enthusiasm regardless.

This is somehow off-topic but it has been a week in which i am having a hard time getting home due to road closures in the vicinity of my apartment.

Asked them why all the closures... Suicide Squad was filming! lol

This is somehow off-topic but it has been a week in which i am having a hard time getting home due to road closures in the vicinity of my apartment.

Asked them why all the closures... Suicide Squad was filming! lol

Cool - where is this?