• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darryl Banks Sketch Cover Opp Round 6

96 posts in this topic

I am pleased to announce we have the go ahead to launch a Round 6 for Darryl Banks sketch opps!

I have contacted all those didn't make the cut last round and have reserved spots for those that have committed and we have (9) more slots open for this round. I will do the same format as last time- accept :takeit: as interest in the opp from now until Monday night at midnight EST(ok, til I get up Tuesday morning) and then if there are more than nine interested boardies then we will hold a lottery again to determine the final nine. First five slots will go to those that haven't been involved in a previous opp, last four will be open to anyone who has participated before.

Based on the cover quality of the previous rounds we have a few small changes to the pricing:

Cost is as follows, and includes Banks sketch fee, CGC Modern submission, CGC Invoice Fee & Return Shipping via UPS:

Single Character- Full Figure Pencil & Ink $160

Single Character- Full Figure Pencil & Ink w/Background or details $170

Two Character Full Figure Pencil & Ink $265

Two Character Full Figure Pencil & Ink w/Background or details $275

Add $10 for Fast Track (if desired)

Cost does not include blank cover.

Please post :takeit: if interested!

Gonna have to let everyone else get there take its first seeing as how I hae already been in on a few. Good luck

Same here. I absolutely love seeing these pop up but it's important to share the wealth. Mr Banks is without question one of the best sketch values and GA is excellent to deal with!