• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What books would you like to pick up in 2015 ?

109 posts in this topic

thanks Jeff I appreciate that buddy!!! it's been a great New Year so far!! had the day off yesterday and got to take the kids to Clevelands Children Museum and then hit up an awesome Restaurant in historic Little Italy called Mama Santa's for some pizza pie :cloud9::grin: off to a wonderful start!!

This is actually very funny! lol

"Mama Santa" sounds like "Holy Mother", but usually meant in a fun way ("Holy Mother" meaning Mary is more "Madre Santa").

that's cool man!!! well I can tell you this much for sure and not to sound blasphemous in any manner but the HOLY Mother makes one heck of a pie!!!!! :grin:

Upon reading this thread's title, I thought, "a Gaines file copy".

Thanks to TorontoDesignGuy, it's going to happen! :banana:

congrats! You will be thrilled when you have it in hand. they are amazing comics

I would love a Dynamic #8 or a Thrilling #38 or a Teenage Romances #9 or some more Four Favorites or beater Timelys. Please Santa? Oh, woops, I guess that ship has sailed...

A man after my own heart!