• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Auctions PayPal

30 posts in this topic

Definitive answer. You can use paypal on all invoices up to $2,500. After $2,500 you can only use a credit card (not paypal itself) and you have to call in. THERE IS A FEE TO DO SO ( believe it is 3%) There is no limit to echeck/wire transfer which is what they want you to use. You can also mail in a check.

Definitive answer. You can use paypal on all invoices up to $2,500. After $2,500 you can only use a credit card (not paypal itself) and you have to call in. THERE IS A FEE TO DO SO ( believe it is 3%) There is no limit to echeck/wire transfer which is what they want you to use. You can also mail in a check.

That is what I was thinking. Thanks for confirming.

I'll be pissed to find out there's no cap. Had to wait for the check to clear on my tec 45 for it to ship.
There's some also called a wire transfer. :gossip:

which if coming internationally is NOT instant by any stretch, you insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

Still won't take 45 days, you bigger insufficiently_thoughtful_person :roflmao:

Starting to pay first by cc has an advantage, as you were kind enough to point out to me. :foryou:

It's yes. I have always paid them via PayPal. It's Clink that doesn't.

Actually, CLink will take Paypal if you ask. I've done it once. I can't remember all the details except there was a daily limit on the amount.

For anyone out there who cares, I got a response from HA confirming exactly what Jaybuck said above.