• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics Holiday Sales Thread SHIPPING BEGINS TODAY!

2,169 posts in this topic

Welcome to the 2014 Dale Roberts Comics Holiday Sales Thread!

784124314_o.jpg

I am a little late getting started this year, but I will try to make up for it with good books and great deals. I have had an exceptional convention season this year and have been working on launching my website, which should be ready early in the new year. I have also been buying like a madman (just ask Watson) and have tons of great inventory. And lot of that stuff is going to be offered here.

I have been setting good books aside all year for this thread. In fact I have stuff piled up everywhere. There are high grades, mid grades, and low grades. Keys, semi keys, runs books, movie books, and stuff you just don't see very often. Even a few pieces of original art. There will be some CGC graded books, but primarily this thread will feature raw books. There will be Golden Age, Silver Age, and Bronze Age ( I have copper and moderns too, but they will offered in a thread over in the Copper/Modern forum.) In fact, there should be something for just about every vintage collector.

There will be incredible deals in this thread. The grading will be very tight and as always, all books come with a 100% no restoration guarantee.

Most of these books have never been offered anywhere before. A couple hundred of the books I had even set aside to send to CGC, but just have never gotten processed. There are some spectacular books which will be offered throughout the thread. I don't think there is anything in this thread which has been pressed, but many would be improvable. I will also be pulling a few books directly from my 1st inventory as the thread progresses, including some keys and super nice raws.

:takeit: reigns supreme in this thread. Reasonable offers will always be considered by PM. I will accept paypal, or checks and money orders. I will also consider time payments for larger purchases, but you must check with me first and terms must be set up before hand. I don't want to draw this out way into next year. You also MUST post the :takeit: in the thread, even if we work a deal by PM. There is simply no way for me to manage a thread of this magnitude otherwise.

Shipping is by Priority Mail and starts at $7.00 in the USA. I will ship anywhere basically, and shipping will be as close to exact as I can make it. Nothing will be shipped until the end of the thread. Orders will be processed in the order that payments come in. All books will be packed very securely.

No Hall of Shamers or probation list.

Please PM with questions.