• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology to Matthew of Boom Comics

34 posts in this topic

I'd take his suggestion and drop it.

^^

+ 1 .........and get busy on a sales thread with nice material that will be shipped promptly and securely. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

..... :gossip: Comics General is not the place for reputation building..... in fact, I believe one loses a "star" for each post made here......

I'd take his suggestion and drop it.

^^

+ 1 .........and get busy on a sales thread with nice material that will be shipped promptly and securely. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

..... :gossip: Comics General is not the place for reputation building..... in fact, I believe one loses a "star" for each post made here......

thanks I just wanted to set things straight and I'll be sending more comics to be graded soon :)

well my I'm messed with my thinking but I thought since I hurt his rep publically I would do the same by apologizing am I wrong?

I'm really starting to like your threads,continue. :whistle:

[font:Book Antiqua]In Comic General is that or birthdays thread..

Not many options...

[/font]

:eyeroll:

well my I'm messed with my thinking but I thought since I hurt his rep publically I would do the same by apologizing am I wrong?

I'm really starting to like your threads,continue. :whistle:

[font:Book Antiqua]In Comic General is that or birthdays thread..

Not many options...

[/font]

:eyeroll:

We could rehash the wonderful "what kind of scanner should I use" or one of my favorites "this guy f--ked me what should I do" threads. (shrug)

Let's bash the birthday threads instead. doh!'