• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

things that make you go...

48 posts in this topic

feeling VERY sleepy zzz

Go to sleep, go to sleep... close your big blood shot eyes, you're a dope, you're a dope & I hope ya don't wake up... (sorry Tom & Jerry reference, couldn't resist). Seriously go to sleep, you need not these books.

lol

The movie, TV, and videogame threads are still in Comics General

if you had participated in the whole thread, you would realize how silly this post is.

For the "sake of everyone" who might have missed the whole debate...

I was not against the sub-forum, per se. It was WHO wanted it and WHY it was being done that I correctly objected to. I am all for tons of sub-forums, organization is a good thing.

That was never the point, the point was that certain people, dbags is probably too strong a word, so let's just go with, people who have an unjustifiably grand view of their own worth/value/importance...

...certain people believe that Comics General is "theirs", and their female undergarments were in a bunch because the TV&Movie threads were so popular, active, and full of people not in their little cliques, that they wanted to forcibly move "the undesirables" out of "their forum" because it was cluttering up the thread and posts "they" care about....which also happen to be all off-topic water cooler and inside jokes.

But, they are mods and friends of mods, and a very vocal minority and they get what they want. They tend to have a oort cloud of people that argue knowingly or unknowingly on their behalf too :);)

fy7wx.jpg[/url]

lol great laugh to end the day on, let the weekend begin.

1) I have bababooey on ignore, for a reason - proof is above

2) life is so much better when I do see those things and just say to myself tumblr_nb49255gr81sjpemmo1_500.gif

:D

-slym

I'm going to work some pie charts about the boards today

Passive-aggressive members vs aggressive members vs insufficiently_thoughtful_persons

Funny people vs unfunny people

Lawyers vs people who have used a lawyer vs people who will need a lawyer at some time

I'll think of more I'm sure of it

1 minute ago, greggy said:

Once I'm done, I will move on to someone else just as undeserving.

I'm not going to lie, when I got a notification that you quoted me, I was secretly hoping it was you telling me to suck it. I heard that's when you know you've "made it" around here :)

21 minutes ago, Foley said:

I'm not going to lie, when I got a notification that you quoted me, I was secretly hoping it was you telling me to suck it. I heard that's when you know you've "made it" around here :)

You'll never get one if you ask for one.