• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Damn You Bendis !!!

23 posts in this topic

Send your check to the Red Cross. That's where I'll be sending mine. thumbsup2.gif

*sigh* Yeah, I will donate the money. Its just that he took all the fun out of it... sorry.gif

Hey the man lived up to is promise.

I call that great actually

New Avengers by Bendis is better than anything the old series could have ever hoped of acheiving poke2.gif I think it's the new additions like Spidey, Cage and Wolverine that make it ultimately coller than the original series. wink.gif

coller?

confused.gif

New Avengers by Bendis is better than anything the old series could have ever hoped of acheiving poke2.gif I think it's the new additions like Spidey, Cage and Wolverine that make it ultimately coller than the original series. wink.gif

coller?

confused.gif

It's a troll-clown word.... confused-smiley-013.gif

I blame Spidey.

I haven't actually read it.

coller?

confused.gif

cooler foreheadslap.gifsorry.gif

coller?

confused.gif

So much for that grammar rodeo you were trying to lead up in the Water "Coller", eh?

coller?

confused.gif

So much for that grammar rodeo you were trying to lead up in the Water "Coller", eh?

Isn't that in Canada? I think Bart Simpson went there one year. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Man! Everybody seems to dislike Bendis' run on the Avengers. Me, I think it's probably the best thing to happen to that book since 1978. The Avengers should be in Marvel's top 3 next to Spidey and the X-Men but this book has pretty much sucked for a really long time. After mind-numbingly boring and run of the mill stories for a while, Bendis finally woke this title up. Justice, Firestar, Rage, Jack'O Hearts, Ant-dweeb, Photon, the Living Laser? Marrina? Gilgamesh? TRIATHALON? Gimme a break. The first two issues of New Avengers are better then anything since The Masters Of Evil storyline in 1988 or so IMO. Bendis made Daredevil one of the best comics out there and will probably do the same thing here.