• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARVEL PIZZAZZ VARIANTS

8 posts in this topic

Marty,

That is a regular Pizzazz advertisement that appeared in all the issues of that particular magazine. The rarer Pizzazz inserts are half page inserts. They are blue and reddish, as i recall, and they appear to be something that was added or inserted into the book that wasn't necessarily supposed to be there - like the tattooz in the 80's Marvels, or the Nightbreed inserts in the 90s.

That is not a pizzazz variant that you have pictured. :foryou:

--Sean.

Marty,

That is a regular Pizzazz advertisement that appeared in all the issues of that particular magazine. The rarer Pizzazz inserts are half page inserts. They are blue and reddish, as i recall, and they appear to be something that was added or inserted into the book that wasn't necessarily supposed to be there - like the tattooz in the 80's Marvels, or the Nightbreed inserts in the 90s.

That is not a pizzazz variant that you have pictured. :foryou:

--Sean.

Thanks for the information...would like to see one of the half page inserts.

Thanks again!

mm

With any type of variant insert like this, or Mark Jewelers, Amazing spiderman copies always sell better than any other. Mostly because of completists and/or just wanting something " different" as a spiderman collector.

When I say sell better I mean a Slight premium and copies actually get purchased.

With any type of variant insert like this, or Mark Jewelers, Amazing spiderman copies always sell better than any other. Mostly because of completists and/or just wanting something " different" as a spiderman collector.

When I say sell better I mean a Slight premium and copies actually get purchased.

Thanks...now I have a better understanding of the PIZZAZZ VARIANTS.

mm