• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics Modern Holiday Thread! THREAD CLOSED!

403 posts in this topic

Welcome to my Modern :o Holiday Sales Thread!

784566020_o.jpg

I know I promised this last year, but I was just too busy to get to it. Well, now I am going to try to make up for it. Every year as I buy collections, I get lots of copper and modern stuff in along with the stuff that I really deal in. This stuff has been piling up everywhere and I am going to offer it here first.

That should be tons of great buys! Looks like I have about 3 boxes or so of individual books, and some boxes of sets, complete runs of stuff like Fables, Thunderbolts, Warlock, etc. Its time to move some stuff out, so I will have room for more stuff next year.

Should be lots of Spidey, X-Men, Batman, Deadpool, Harley Quinn, Carnage and Venom, and everything else. I hope something for just about everyone. There will even be some high grade slabs (just got some stuff in today actually).

:takeit: rules. I will consider reasonable PM offers as well. You also MUST post the :takeit: in the thread, even if we work a deal by PM. There is simply no way for me to manage a thread of this magnitude otherwise.

Shipping is by Priority Mail and starts at $7.00 in the USA. I will ship anywhere basically, and shipping will be as close to exact as I can make it. Nothing will be shipped until the end of the thread. Orders will be processed in the order that payments come in. All books will be packed very securely.

No Hall of Shamers or probation list.

Please PM with questions.