• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what did you get for Christmas?

167 posts in this topic

Challenger_zpsc4c927af.jpg

:whee:

So, my '02 Monte is rotting away from the Midwest winters/road salt. I took this for a test drive a few weeks ago. While I was at work, the Mrs. on her day off crunched some numbers, went in and told the dealer what rate/payment she wanted. I had been out of work for about a year, so was gun shy to commit to a car payment, but she insisted we could swing it. It's not a Hemi or a Hellcat, but I can handle (and manage the financials). For a V6, 305 horses is enough power for me and it just looks sweet.

Nice. (thumbs u

Thank you. I know the car isn't comic related. I also got 3 "A Christmas Story" shirts to add to the dozen or so I already have plus a cool Griswold Vacation shirt, some work shirt/tie combos, some cologne and the Wheel of Fortune Wii game that the wife and I are supposed to play (shrug) ; alas, if that is my penance for the car, so be it. Guess I didn't get comic stuff for Christmas technically, but did snag a book in Dale's thread.

Superman Robe

Superman, Batman, Captain America Socks

Guardians of the Galaxy Blu-Ray

75 Years of Marvel Comics

Marvel Comics Trivia Game

Tickets to Shatner's World, We Just Live In It

Justice League Eau de Toilette ( no, I'm not kidding)

--Phil

From the fam and cousins

A few shares of AT&T stock. My brother received Verizon stock since his cell carrier is Verizon. I don't know who got the better deal on that one lol.

Hot sauce

Groot and Rocket Raccoon Funko Bobble Head Vinyls

A few food items

I also like vintage toys or vintage looking toys so I was surprised with some Matchbox Diecast collectible editions and a 70's Snoopy

and a Star Wars blanket

Some cash to buy a comic book:

So I upgraded my ASM 16 from a 5.0 to a 7.0

Stuff.

lol Best answer winnah

If it was anything cool, I'd list it out, but clothes & the like? meh

I did get two London Broil steaks from my brother... he wants me to make beef jerky so he can eat it all.

:facepalm:

-slym

Stuff.

lol Best answer winnah

If it was anything cool, I'd list it out, but clothes & the like? meh

I did get two London Broil steaks from my brother... he wants me to make beef jerky so he can eat it all.

:facepalm:

-slym

lol over salt it on him ;)

I do a lite-soy sauce soak with lots of garlic & onion powder, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.

It's awesome, and I can't purposefully mess up food. That would be like... like... some Adam-Henry writing "To eBay" on a comic a fan was having signed!

(that's more board history for you... ;) )

-slym