• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what did you get for Christmas?

167 posts in this topic

I got this from the wife. Cant wait to go!!:

Walker Stalker Con Dallas 2015

By Walker Stalker Con (OTHER EVENTS)

DALLAS CONVENTION CENTER

650 South Griffin Street, Dallas, TX 75202

SAT, MAR 14 2015

9:00 AM

SUN, MAR 15 2015

5:00 PM

VIP $200.00

MORE INFO

VIP Pass includes:

- One hour early admission both days

- VIP lines for all guests throughout the weekend (go before general admission)

- VIP lines for photo ops (go before general admission)

- Priority/Front Section seating for all panels (Please arrive 15 min early)

- Convention poster

- Walking Dead / TellTale Games lanyard

- Special Badge

Mrs. Hado got me a James Jean hardcover book and the 100 postcard set.

My sister got me a Zombie coffee mug, it looks like I'm drinking out of his scooped out skull lol

Still ongoing. Heading to my in-laws in an hour for the final batch of Christmas. I'll take a picture of everything later. One proverbial big standout is my wife got me the 75 Years of Markel Comics. Like the DC version two years ago, it's a monster and I love it!

I got a copy of ASM 17 6.5. It is one of my favorite Ditko covers and obviously an early Goblin book.

My wife also grabbed me a raw copy of the Quesada USM 160 variant which I've always thought was a cool looking cover.

As always, my mom got me a bunch of clothing. I got a few small hockey items. We found these really cool street hockey pucks called a Green Biscuit. They work surprisingly well for dry land training.

So all in all, it was a pretty good Christmas. :applause:

My SECRET SANTA (Balham's Finest) sent me these 7 comics all the way to Canada from the UK.

Awesome, thank you so much, BF!

BATMAN 197 (4th SA Catwoman), WORLD's FINEST 223, BATMAM INC #8, death of Robin and some other beauties.

See pic below.

xmas.jpg

Then the good Lord gave us a White Christmas at the last minute (or the last evening).

snow.jpg

Oh, and I picked up a present for myself from myself...a Kotobukiya Catwoman and a Kotobukiya Wonder Woman

fig.jpg