• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kotobukiya JLA Figures

7 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is the right forum for it but didn't see a more appropriate one :)

I want to pick up a couple of figures (likely the Flash and Superman) for my sons room to display and these figures seem pretty good. I have no experience with the brand but the photos look amazing and they look like really good display pieces. I also like the fact that they have the entire JLA available so I can add figures later on.

Anybody own these/have experience with them?

Also can anyone recommend a place to purchase these online that is reputable and ships to Canada?

Finally if there is a better brand feel free to let me know.

Cheers

Not sure if this is the right forum for it but didn't see a more appropriate one :)

I want to pick up a couple of figures (likely the Flash and Superman) for my sons room to display and these figures seem pretty good. I have no experience with the brand but the photos look amazing and they look like really good display pieces. I also like the fact that they have the entire JLA available so I can add figures later on.

Anybody own these/have experience with them?

Also can anyone recommend a place to purchase these online that is reputable and ships to Canada?

Finally if there is a better brand feel free to let me know.

Cheers

they look really good if you can check them out in person. we also have these thread that is all about Statue Collection which some of the members have posted picture of some of their own Kotobukiya figures.

The new 52 line looks great from what I have seen - but again no in person experience.

Any recommendations for online retailers that ship to Canada? Or should I just wait for a convention and hope they are there?

here is their online Store

I have sent them an email inquiring about a couple of figures that are out of stock - hopefully they respond in due course.

In the mean time any photos from actual owners would be awesome and any recommendations for resellers that may have the Flash and GL in stock would be great.