• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirby collage pages

7 posts in this topic

Just wondering about Jack Kirby's collage pages. How many of them have made their way on to the OA market? What kind of prices do they sell for? How well have they been preserved? (A lot of paste-ups have fallen off OA pages over the decades...)

There are or have been a few on CAF. 2 or 3 on Ebay that I saw over the past 5 years. Quality varies. Some unpublished. They seem to still be stuck together pretty well. A nice full page from Jimmy Olsen was 2400 on Heritage in 2013 --notably less than if the same page had been a drawing, which has held true on all the prices I've seen. I believe Coollines has, or had, some of the part collage pages from Sgt Fury 14(? The Cap issue). This one is great:

gallerypiece.asp?piece=1021789

There are or have been a few on CAF. 2 or 3 on Ebay that I saw over the past 5 years. Quality varies. Some unpublished. They seem to still be stuck together pretty well. A nice full page from Jimmy Olsen was 2400 on Heritage in 2013 --notably less than if the same page had been a drawing, which has held true on all the prices I've seen. I believe Coollines has, or had, some of the part collage pages from Sgt Fury 14(? The Cap issue). This one is great:

gallerypiece.asp?piece=1021789

This one ain't too bad either. Great stuff.

Jimmy Olsen Collage